Learn Grow Achieve Together
Our vision is to provide a learning environment in which each child can grow academically, spiritually and socially.
Be a friendly school where people can grow as individuals and know they are respected.
- Offer a challenging, stimulating and broad curriculum, firmly based upon high standards of literacy and numeracy, that prepare children fully for their role in society.
- Encourage, monitor and support each child’s progress in accordance with his/her individual needs and abilities.
- Follow our Christian values, respecting all cultural backgrounds, and providing pupils with opportunities to experience, understand and celebrate diversity.
- Through quality teaching and learning, help each child to develop a life-long love of learning and achieve their full potential.
- Recognise and value the individuality of each and every pupil and so commit to giving all our children equal opportunities to achieve highest standards.
- Foster respect for each other’s feelings, opinions and property and encourage co-operation, helpfulness and kindness at work and play.